LIQUIVAI Scholarship Program
Award Details & Instruction For Applying
Thank you for visiting LIQUIVAI.com for our scholarship program. Below you will find instructions on how to apply to our scholarship. Every year we award a $500.00 scholarship to one student.
To qualify, you must be currently enrolled at a college or university and you must provide a letter of recommendation printed on official letterhead. All applicants must meet the criteria outlined below and submit an application via e-mail. One applicant will be selected at the end of the year to receive the $500 scholarship based upon their creative writing abilities.
Letter of Recommendation
Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from a professor or counselor from the college or university the applicant is currently enrolled in.
Write a 500 Word article on skincare. All work must be original. If work is research based, must be cited and referenced to original source.
Here are some ideas for topics, to get your thought process going:
- The importance of taking care of oneself and their skin
- Affects of aging in different cultures
- Eczema and How to manage it
- Effects of UV rays on your skin
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- Carry a status of “good standing” i.e.(currently enrolled)
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Email Must have Subject Line : “Scholarship – 2017 – Your School Name”
Additional points to consider:
- Please do not send your application via traditional mail
- Writing work may be posted on Liquivai Blog
We will not be able to return any submissions.
Applicants must submit their applications by September 1st, Each Year.
What to include in your application:
- Your first & last name, phone number & email address(s).
- Official transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).